Connect with others who understand.

sign up log in
About myPCOSteam
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Need Advice.

Need Advice.

Hello all. I'm new to the group and the PCOS journey. My doctor told me only because I requested my paperwork from her office. I learned that I have PCOS and a Bulky Uterus. I haven't been given any additional information about these issues but I have been doing alot of personal research and its got me extremely worried. Any advice?

A myPCOSteam Member said:

Hey that bulky uterus is called Adenomyosis and you should be getting advice on that it can become extremely painful FYI. If you need a friend I am here I went through it last 21 yrs and a year ago had a partial hysterectomy

posted 16 days ago
A myPCOSteam Member said:

I would look into IVF or seeing a reproductive endocrinologist as soon as possible and seeing what they tell you both. Best of luck hope you have a baby soon. You can also buy sticks that tell you when you ovulate to have sex on those days. It predicts ovulation. Hope these tips help I would also start Myoinositol supplement daily 2000 mg.

edited, originally posted 10 days ago
A myPCOSteam Member said:

Hi Lmtgal2954. We're trying to have a baby but nothing is working. I'm only 29 and my husband said no to the hysterectomy which I wholeheartedly agree with so what do we do?

posted 10 days ago
Already a Member? Log in