Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I would like to go to a primary care physician who also specializes in PCOS, since all of my health issues stem from my PCOS. I live in Minneapolis and when I search TOO many providers pop up. I'm indecisive and not the best at choosing, so I was hoping for recommendations.

Thank you!

July 12, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react

Related Questions

View All

Gyn

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Stafford, UK

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Muncie, IN

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Dublin, IE