Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Stockton on tees

Iv always struggled putting weight on anyone else have this problem ??? Also seem to crave sugar a lot ???

July 16, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A myPCOSteam Member

See that's where I get confused coz I eat pure sugar and carbs and fatty foods but can not put weight on :-/

July 19, 2018
A myPCOSteam Member

I crave sugar ALL THE TIME too!! I really wish I didn't!! My weight gain is getting worse and worse though.

July 19, 2018
A myPCOSteam Member

I have tryed eating a high sugar high calorie diet but I tend to put a few pound on then my weight stays the same and then dropps again

July 19, 2018
A myPCOSteam Member

Yep to both.
Trying a new diet now.

July 19, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Lancaster, PA

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Montrose, CO

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Princeville, IL