Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Austin, TX

I've been taking Ovasitol for a few months, but I have lean PCOS (5' 6'' 126lbs) and my doctor (reproductive endocrinologist) said it's probably not doing much for me since I don't have insulin resistance (also confirmed through fasting blood work). I'm wondering if anyone else with lean/thin-type PCOS has tried it? I should also mention I have stage 4 endometriosis and am starting IVF, so I'm not exactly trying to regulate my cycles right now.

August 21, 2018 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A myPCOSteam Member

I wouldn't know if it was helping to balance - I've been on birth control since before starting it due to a huge ovarian cyst I just had removed through laparoscopy (after an overstim IUI cycle). :/

August 21, 2018

Related Questions

View All

Gyn

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Stafford, UK

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Muncie, IN

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Dublin, IE

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In