Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Newport News, VA

So I googled how to get pregnant on PCOS, probably not the best idea right now but it's bothering me, and a site mentioned Furocyst. Has anyone used it before? Has it helped?

November 28, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A myPCOSteam Member

I have never heard of Furocyst.. will keep this on watch.

November 28, 2018
A myPCOSteam Member

Where are tou from?

November 28, 2018
A myPCOSteam Member

I'm sorry your insurance coverage is garbage =( my state won't even cover infertility as it's an "elective set of procedures"... I hope yours gets better about it soon.

November 28, 2018
A myPCOSteam Member

Im going to be following this. Sorry i dont have any advice but i talked to my insurance company today and their fertility coverage is a friggin joke so ive been looking at natural ways

November 28, 2018
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In