Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Johannesburg, ZA

My last period was 5 days late and only came on for 3 days. I went to my OB-GYN and I was diagnosed with PCOS 2 weeks ago. My symptoms for the last 4 weeks have been almost exactly as if I was pregnant. My breasts have been tender, a couple of days ago I developed veins in my breasts (especially the left - it’s a ot bigger then my right!), I’ve had mild cramping constantly through the 4 weeks and slight nausea in the evening. BUT here’s the thing I got a BFN (big fat negative) every week I’ve… read more

October 23, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A myPCOSteam Member

Yes ive had all this a few times and it broke me seeing the negative results. My gp told me it was a common thing in pcos. It felt to me like a fantom pregnancy and was horrible. Send a pee sample to doctors to double check first. Xx

October 24, 2019
A myPCOSteam Member

Look at it as ur still ovulating so theres always hope xx

October 30, 2019
A myPCOSteam Member

Update: AF has come around once more. This time it was on cycle. My boobs are gigantic with lots of veins. Cramps are the worst theyve ever been. Still waiting on my Gynae to gove feedback on bloods.

October 29, 2019
A myPCOSteam Member

Bless ya.. hope u get sorted soon xxx

October 27, 2019
A myPCOSteam Member

Saw my OBGYN yesterday. Went for bloods to test over 15 things this morning. Doesnt seem as if im pregnant but he still needs to rule it out.

October 26, 2019

Related Questions

View All

Gyn

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Stafford, UK

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Muncie, IN

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Dublin, IE

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In