Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question đź’­
Harvey, LA
November 15, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A myPCOSteam Member

Hi Shemica!!! Yes I have been prescribed that, I didn't have any side effects, but unfortunately for me it did not work(TTC) I HOPE🙏🏻 it works for you.

December 11, 2024
A myPCOSteam Member

I'm so sorry, I hope there's other ways for to get the beautiful baby you want girly. Thank you I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I am too having a hard journey right now but I am not going to give up.

December 12, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question đź’­
Hickory, NC

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question đź’­
Philadelphia, PA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In