Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA

I was told I have PCOS just yesterday. I’m 31 years old and I feel completely overwhelmed and alone. On the one hand I’m thankful to finally have a cause for everything I’ve been feeling for so long. But on the other, I’m terrified I won’t ever be able to have children. Can you please share your experience with fertility and pregnancy?

January 14, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A myPCOSteam Member

I been trying to reverse my pcos for 7 years ..its been a long time its not fun …its terrible

January 14, 2025
A myPCOSteam Member

I have been trying to reverse my pcos the past 7 years of my life it’s been so hard to get my hormones stable

January 18, 2025
A myPCOSteam Member

Aw I hope that won’t be the case for me

January 15, 2025
A myPCOSteam Member

I am 45 and have been told it's to late for me if I was under 35 it would be a much better options tried ivf but sadly 😥 my time frame run out but it is possible for you if you start now hun I wish you all the best 💜

January 14, 2025
A myPCOSteam Member

Aw i can totally sympathoze woth you i been suffering with pcos for 7 long years of my life it is beyond frustrating i can imagine…

January 14, 2025

Related Questions

View All

Gyn

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Stafford, UK

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Muncie, IN

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Dublin, IE

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In