Connect with others who understand.

sign up log in
About myPCOSteam
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.



Hey ladies,

Gonna take people's advice and go to the docs and ask to speak to a gyn as the endo was rubbish my question is what do I ask the doctor for? I know I ask for a referral to a gyn but why them specifically?
I really suck at all this so any help advise.. things to ask for would be great.
Thanks lovelies and have a great day

A myPCOSteam Member said:

Heya .. if your not happy with your doctor ask for a second opion and ask for an appoiment with a gyney doctor they explain alot to you and answer everthing from birth control to taken steps to having a baby it can be so annyoing and dishearted when u feel like a doctor doesnt help i waited four years to ger answers felt that my doctor ignored my illnes and pushed me aside with telling me to loose weight' if its thats easy' anyhows u should ask the gyno to do your bloods while having a period to track how u ovaulte this does help and maybe ask them aboit metformim if u trying for kids im still hoping it will work for me but havent much luck at all feel free to ask me anything xx

posted over 5 years ago
Already a Member? Log in