Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Melbourne, AU

My periods have always been super irregular where I go months without getting a period at all. I fell pregnant (non planned) in 2014
My husband and I have been ttc for the past few months. I haven’t had a period since July 2017 and In December 2017 I had all the tell tale signs of being pregnant, until I got a heavy period with clots. The only unusual thing about this period was that I had constant cramps even when changing my tampon at day 3 (which never happens)
For the last few weeks I’ve… read more

January 17, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A myPCOSteam Member

I've often had pregnancy symptoms throughout adulthood and never once have been pregnant. The doctors can never explain it and I grew tired of being hopeful so I don't pay attention to it anymore. It may be helpful to schedule an ultrasound to error on the side of caution. Good luck @MrsMomirovski <3

January 22, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Jacksonville, FL

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Hemingway, SC