Trying to get pregnant when diagnosed with PCOS is a challenge. Often the process of getting pregnant is when many women discover they have PCOS. If this has happened to you, you’re not alone. Members on myPCOSteam refer to trying to conceive as “TTC” or “HTC” (hard to conceive). As challenging as trying to conceive can be, support from other women who’ve gone through it becomes essential.
On myPCOSteam, the social network and online support group for women living with PCOS, members talk about a range of personal experiences and struggles. Trying to conceive is one of the top 10 topics most discussed.
Here are a few question-and-answer threads about trying to conceive that may help you:
• How do you cope with the thought that you might not have children?
• Anyone have any luck trying to conceive while on these meds?
• Do you have any tips to try to conceive?
• Has anyone tried acupuncture go help w PCOS/infertility? I'm going to an initial consult today...
Here are some conversations about trying to conceive:
• I'm surrounded by pregnancy with so little chance of conceiving myself.
• I decided to take a pregnancy test and to my disappointment it was negative.
• I worry that since I have infertility problems my husband is going to regret marrying me...
Can you relate?
Have another topic you'd like to discuss or explore? Go to myPCOSteam today and start the conversation. You'll be surprised just how many others may share similar stories.
Feel free to ask a question here.