I was wondering, does having a PCOS diagnosis improve your chances that health insurance companies will partially or completely cover laser hair removal? That would be great considering how expensive multiple treatments can be.
I payed big bucks for lazer hair removal it does not work, because it's hormonal it will grow back. 😕
I’ll forewarn you that I attempted lazer hair removal from a reputable place.... only to spend thousands and have the hair grow almost entirely back. They claimed that since it was hormonal, hair growing back was inevitable.... but they didn’t share this until the END of my treatments 🤬🤬🤬
Depends on insurance most will still classify it as cosmetic since not all women with pcos have issues with unwonted hair growth.
I didn’t know groupon did that. Don’t you have to have a group to do stuff with groupon? My mom suffers from the same “hairy” problem. Maybe we can do a spa day, just the two of us.
Nyxks is right.