Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Tacoma, WA

I’ve been talking to my doctor about how I haven’t gotten my period since April of 2017 & he’s been telling me that all these symptoms that I’ve been dealing with are all due to my hormones being imbalanced & that most of my current health issues could possibly be reversed if I lost weight. The more I do to try & lose weight, the more weight I actually end up gaining & it’s frustrating. Especially when I’m putting in all the work & energy & I’m getting results that are the complete opposite of… read more

February 18, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A myPCOSteam Member

My weight loss doctor said having the sleeve would help my hormone imbalance. He said they weren't exactly sure how it did it but it does. I had the gastric sleeve...

November 7, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Joshua, TX

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Memphis, TN

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Phoenix, AZ

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In