Have any of you Cysters experienced leg pain with PCOS? I have pain in the back of my thighs running from just under my buttocks down to me knees. Gets worse if I sit in a chair that isn't well cushioned or if i lay a certain way for a while. Some days it's awful. Other days its minor. It's a very dull, stiff, and achy kind of pain.
Online says typically it only effects one side, but since it says typically and not only I'm going to assume it's possible? I'd definitely get it checked out, no need to be in pain ๐
Could it possibly be your sciatic nerve? If it gets irratated it can have the pain down the butt and leg like you're describing. There are leg stretches you can do to help but you may need to go to your Dr and have it checked out.
I have leg back and Hip pain. Considering CBD oil to help ease the symptoms. Best of luck.
It could be a nerve getting pitched.
It is down both legs. Is sciatica possible in both? I always have thought just the right side.