Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Midwest City, OK

Have any of you Cysters experienced leg pain with PCOS? I have pain in the back of my thighs running from just under my buttocks down to me knees. Gets worse if I sit in a chair that isn't well cushioned or if i lay a certain way for a while. Some days it's awful. Other days its minor. It's a very dull, stiff, and achy kind of pain.

June 26, 2019
 · 
Be the first to react
A myPCOSteam Member

Online says typically it only effects one side, but since it says typically and not only I'm going to assume it's possible? I'd definitely get it checked out, no need to be in pain ๐Ÿ˜ž

June 27, 2019
A myPCOSteam Member

Could it possibly be your sciatic nerve? If it gets irratated it can have the pain down the butt and leg like you're describing. There are leg stretches you can do to help but you may need to go to your Dr and have it checked out.

June 26, 2019
A myPCOSteam Member

I have leg back and Hip pain. Considering CBD oil to help ease the symptoms. Best of luck.

July 11, 2019
A myPCOSteam Member

It could be a nerve getting pitched.

June 27, 2019
A myPCOSteam Member

It is down both legs. Is sciatica possible in both? I always have thought just the right side.

June 26, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Oklahoma City, OK

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Owen Sound, ON

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In