Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Romsey, UK

Looking for any similarities.... I’m 24yrs old and had irregular periods for as long as I can remember! I honestly cant tell you what my pattern is. I can go between 20-45 days and occasionally have spotting in between cycles (sometimes really light and sometimes heavier. Usually brown and/or red).

I was diagnosed with mild PCOS in 2018 (irregular periods and cysts on ovaries). Over the past three months I’ve had ‘normal’ cycles. However, 18 days since the first day of my last period i started… read more

August 4, 2020
 · 
Be the first to react
A myPCOSteam Member

Hi I am 28 years old and I have that problem one day and my doctor send me to get an pelvis ultrasound and it was that cyst that I had over my ovaries I bust and that what was the clot and the blood rush and I had it for that day then then next it slow down and I was just discharge brown blood that the old blood that we have in our uterus lining

August 16, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Bolingbrook, IL

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Northampton, MA

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Denton, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In