Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
May 14, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A myPCOSteam Member

I've had good results with Biotin. It does take a couple of weeks to start working, or at least it did for me. :)

May 24, 2018
A myPCOSteam Member

I'm constantly pulling out handfuls of hair after every brushing. I started taking biotin because I heard many women sing it's praises. I haven't noticed anything yet.

May 17, 2018
A myPCOSteam Member

I recently started using Monat hair care products. I have seen a huge difference in my hair. I am seeing new growth and less dryness - which all started due to the PCOS

May 17, 2018 (edited)
A myPCOSteam Member

I started taking hair vitamins had to go through a few different ones before I found one that worked to help my hair grow thicker and fuller and it stopped me from losing so much hair it's called Hairfluence I bought it on Amazon.

May 16, 2018
A myPCOSteam Member

Thanks

May 16, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Grand Forks, ND

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
QLD Australia

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
London england

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In