Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
QLD Australia

does laser hair removal work or will it still continue to grow back and does it hurt to have it done?

December 11, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A myPCOSteam Member

Yes it works!!! I was like elvis with my sideburns, but its gone!! I only have a blackhair or 6 on my whole face instead of the forest.
At first you think it doenst work, because with shaving, it looks like it gets worse. But after 2 or 3 months i already saw the difference. I love it. I have appointments now 6 weekto 2 months apart.

December 13, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Norfolk, VA

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In