Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Overland Park, KS

I have a question? For the last 3 weeks ive had brown discharge, i thought it could be my period but its not. Has anyone every expiernced this before? What could it be?

July 2, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A myPCOSteam Member

It's just old blood that hasn't been able to travel down.

July 3, 2018
A myPCOSteam Member

I get that every so often. It happened a lot when I was younger now maybe once a year or so. I’ve never been able to figure out why but all the research I’ve done has always said brown blood is old blood.. not sure if that helps at all!

July 2, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Telford, UK

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Wellford, SC

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Utah

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In