Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Wellford, SC

I have not had a period since June and I’m not pregnant, I’m having this really dark brown almost black discharge and it hurts so bad to the point where I’m in tears every night and throwing up I took a test and it was negative I don’t know what to do

January 12, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A myPCOSteam Member

I know I dont have all the answers but the dark color could be the old blood that didnt come out when you weren't getting your period. I had similar when I stopped getting mine for awhile. I was lucky because I didnt have the cramping. I also dont drink coffee and I've got a different pcos than most. I just see it as a sign that your period will come back normally u just need to get through this

January 14, 2020
A myPCOSteam Member

It may have popped my doctor said if I have sever pain and notice I'm bleeding a lot and feel sick to go in to the er . I would go in or definitely schedule a dr appointment asap.

January 13, 2020
A myPCOSteam Member

Lissa yes I do

January 13, 2020
A myPCOSteam Member

You should definitely see a dr. Do you have a cyst?

January 13, 2020
A myPCOSteam Member

I have that occasionally but not with that much pain, I would highly recommend you see your gynecologist asap

January 13, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Overland Park, KS

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Telford, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In