Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Qatar
August 28, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A myPCOSteam Member

Hi! Gender is determined by sperm, not the egg, so I'm not sure if there is anything you can do.

August 29, 2018
A myPCOSteam Member

I know that webmd has a pregnancy calculator that does show when one may have a better chance at conceiving boys or girls.. I wish you luck, though!

(welcome to the site, I am Robin.)

August 28, 2018

Related Questions

View All

Gyn

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Stafford, UK

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Muncie, IN

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Dublin, IE

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In