Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Dayton, OH

I’ve been on IG and Pinterest looking for diet advice (not to lose weight, but changing my eating habits), but I don’t know which posts to trust. Is there a go-to website or book?

January 24, 2019
 · 
Be the first to react
A myPCOSteam Member

Get a referral to see a dietician! This is exactly what they do. They'll help you create a personalized plan to achieve your goals. Health insurance may cover their services completely.

February 12, 2019
A myPCOSteam Member

https://www.smartfertilitychoices.com/free-30-d...

I liked this challenge and website for info. I tweaked the diet plan cause i dont need to do gluten free, but it helped,me build up some better habits.

January 25, 2019
A myPCOSteam Member

I like the book 8 Steps to Reverse Your PCOS by Dr. Fiona McCullough.

January 25, 2019
A myPCOSteam Member

Everyone is differnet, a lot of trial and error to figure what works for you is kind of inevitable, but you'll get there! Best of luck!

January 28, 2019
A myPCOSteam Member

Thank you! I searched online but each site is slightly different, so I wasn’t sure which one was right.

January 25, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Mesa, AZ

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In