Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Oshkosh, WI

Since being diagnosed with PCOS, I have experienced excessive facial hair under and around my chin/neck area. I have to shave every day and sometimes 2x in a day. Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations on this??

February 11, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A myPCOSteam Member

I can’t afford laser, but with the metformin I have seen that it’s growing a lot slower! Thank God!

February 14, 2019
A myPCOSteam Member

I too have this problem, but since dr started me metformin it has slowed the growth!

February 12, 2019
A myPCOSteam Member

Ive got laser done and you cant see hairs anymore x

February 13, 2019
A myPCOSteam Member

Chromium slows down the growth and pcos symptoms

February 13, 2019
A myPCOSteam Member

Ps they don't do your chest area

February 11, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In