Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Kannapolis, NC

I'm on BC but I'm going to come off it soon so I started trying Myo-Inositol which I've been on this month. My first period since being on it and it's been a rough period and my ovaries feel painful which I don't usually feel this bad. I have had some discomfort before while off BC. It's not cramps. Any ideas?

April 23, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A myPCOSteam Member

I have been taking Cbd oil through a vape pin. It kinda helps but I’m in the same boat! Sending positive vibes!

April 23, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Brooklyn, NY

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
San Antonio, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In