Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myPCOSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Caro, MI

I've been doing keto for about a month now. I have a IUD in place as recommended by my OB because I dont have any type of a menstrual cycle. Ever sense I've started keto I've been experiencing cramps and spotting. I have an appointment on monday to have my IUD removed in Hope's to start a normal cycle and possibly conceive. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience or any pointers.

March 5, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A myPCOSteam Member

I've had the IUD for years and never had any issues. It's only been sense I've been on keto

March 5, 2020
A myPCOSteam Member

the spotting and cramping is probably from the IUD

March 5, 2020

Related Questions

View All

Gyn

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Stafford, UK

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Muncie, IN

A myPCOSteam Member asked a question 💭
Dublin, IE

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In